The hell is the OFFSET buttons for? discussion leads into mapping

Default The hell is the OFFSET buttons for? discussion leads into mapping

Ok so i never use the OFFSET buttons on my S4 and i dont think in its current setup, that i ever will.
    But i do want to make use of it by mapping the UP / DOWN buttons to my F1 page control.

I cant for the life of me find a way to do this using MIDI LEARN nor can i find it via the Controller Editor.
    just aint happening so here is my question.

A) Does anyone know what the control mapping is for the F1?

If so

B) How can i map my S4 Offset up or down button to the same function that changes pages ( up , down ) from my Offset buttons to the F1 page buttons?

I know what the Midi Notes are
    i even know what the values are for both DECK C and DECK D on the F1, but i tried to match the values via the controller editor and alter then on my S4

didnt work

You got the answer previously : the only available commands to map are only for the first row of samples, nothing else.

I know what the Midi Notes are
    i even know what the values are for both DECK C and DECK D on the F1, but i tried to match the values via the controller editor and alter then on my S4
    ?
    in hid mode both f1 and s4 don't send midi notes, the controller editor if you talk about the external program won't help you there.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

i think i understand what you are saying
    the only commands i can map from the F1 to the S4 is for the first row of samples
    Which means i can NOT map any of the F1 CONTROLS into S4 like page adjust,filter value, etc

thats what it all means, correct?

yes, it 's not only for the s4, the only controller that can almost fully control the remix decks is the f1.
    Open the controller manager, check the list of available commands, what you see is all there is. Commands to manage the 1st row of samples, not pages or other cells.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.