BCD3000 Traktor OverLay with JogWheel

Default BCD3000 Traktor OverLay with JogWheel

Hi Guys please find my mapping that i have setup for BCD3000.

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/990

please see how you like it and give me some suggestions on how to improve it. and also some effect combos that can be added into the settings.

to trigger the fx 3 and 4 all the buttons are labeled so u can know where everything is.

to change the preset, hold the shift key while still in FXmode the press set1 or set2 or set3 then turn the jog wheel to load the preset.

hope you like it.

a Special thanks to @DJTT and @Joel Guglielmini for their TSI files and settings.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Do you use bcd in standard or advanced mode? I'll check your mapping and give you report.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Do you use bcd in standard or advanced mode? I'll check your mapping and give you report.
    Hi thanks, I have it in standard mode.

where's the link to download? Cheers wanna try it out
    Last edited by DJ Criss Angel; 12-19-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Criss Angel View Post
    where's the link to download? Cheers wanna try it out
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/97tbsl8iz6v31l6/edADQXeslL

i have updated the tsi file and the overlay picture.
    just need to update on the djtechtools mapping site.

as u can see there are 3 dedicatied modifiers. a shift a deck a/b to c/d select and a fx mode select.

the colours on the overlay indecates wat can be used it with it modifers.
    remember, if u in fx mode, the shift is mod=2 when u out of fx mode shift mod=1 the jogwheel presets is marked as set 1 to set 3.

to activate u need to hold the scratch button while turning the jog wheel. if u wanna test ur own presets, press the shift followed by the scratch button to make the wheel use ur own fx group set.

the echo freeze button works out the fx mode but remeber to have your effect on so u can active it. u can turn on the effect for the a b or c d in fx mode as seen on overlay.

let me know wat u think.

its almost the same as the S4 settings and very complex. i needed something striaght forward and staying standard setting as controller labels. all in black labels dont need mods except mode deck a /b.

if the led on your controller is off its by default targeting deck c/d turn it on to target a/b decks.

hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

thanks again to ean golden for the insparation andjoel for the 4 deck mapping

have done few more updates. check it out and please let me know what you think....
    If God is a DJ, then Earth is the Dance-Floor