SSL and TSP users - begginer question
    Tech Wizard

Default SSL and TSP users - begginer question

Hi. Can i use 2 different turntables with those systems? I have Numark TT500 and Reloop 6000. And, is there any possibilitty to use Turntable and CDJ at the same time?

and can i use only One TT? i heard that is possible in Traktor in some way, bu what about serato?
    Last edited by qwak12345; 12-10-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwak12345 View Post
    Hi. Can i use 2 different turntables with those systems? I have Numark TT500 and Reloop 6000. And, is there any possibilitty to use Turntable and CDJ at the same time?

and can i use only One TT? i heard that is possible in Traktor in some way, bu what about serato?
    1. Yes you can use different turntables, DVS uses an audio signal from the vinyl so it doesn't matter what sort of deck you play it on.

2. Yes, you can use turntables and CDJs at the same time, for the same reason. BUT, some sound cards (such as the Serato SL-2) only have 1 switch to change the inputs from phono (TT) to line (CDJ) level. In this case you would have to add a phono preamp to your signal chain between the turntable and the sound card.

3. Yes, it is possible in serato. There's a button to reverse the inputs. It's not a very nice way of mixing IMO, but it's possible.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Using one turntable is also possible in Traktor, had to do it for a month or so when one of my needles broke. Allow not having spares

Tech Wizard

Hey, thanks for answers! I just bought Numark TT500 (last NEW turntable in my country) and im waitning for the X5 mixer. I think i buy serato (after all problems i had with audio 2....) one more itme, thank you