Trainspotter Tutorial Video
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Trainspotter Tutorial Video

I just started to use some of its basic functions but I know its a very powerful program and theres a lot more I can do with it. So I was seeing if anyone who uses it regularly would be willing to make a tutorial video I wouldn't mind making a donation via paypal too
    Last edited by Santos10; 12-11-2012 at 02:56 AM.
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Tech Guru

anyone considering doing one?
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

I use it, but only to tag Beatport tracks.

What do you plan on using it for?

i think this program has some potential but not particularly user friendly, i booted it up on my MBP OSX 10.7 and it recognized my traktor collection.nml but would only show it in one window and not in the playlist area so i could select it to do a batch search on beatport/discogs mainly just trying to automate what little is left in completing all the tags and formatting stuff on my music i have all keyed and most is correct just would like album art and some artist title stuff fixed and i cant get it to work at all

it is not as user-friendly as other apps I am used to. However, you figure it out, it is very useful. The developer is really good on reported bugs and following up with you.

what is not working when you try to update just the album art, artist, title?

thats the problem i dont know how to ive look through all the menu options and cant seem to find a logical way to do what i want...
    im not able to select my collection.nml over in the playlist window on the left when u go to manage playlists or whatever so since i cant select it as it doesnt show up there only in a browser window when the prog starts up i cant point the program to update my files, i cant help but feel im missing a critical area of this program but i spent bout an hour trying to get my head around it, id like to think of myself as pretty tech savvy and all but lost on this one, i just dont think the layout works with my logic but id like to use the program as i think it will help tremendously on the tedious managment and prep side of djing so i can spend more time in the fun area ... playing

Quote Originally Posted by NoizeuNit View Post
    thats the problem i dont know how to ive look through all the menu options and cant seem to find a logical way to do what i want...
    im not able to select my collection.nml over in the playlist window on the left when u go to manage playlists or whatever so since i cant select it as it doesnt show up there only in a browser window when the prog starts up i cant point the program to update my files
    what version are you using? I am had similar problems when i upgraded to the latest version 2.3.2, so I reverted back to 2.3.0.

i just went to their site this past weekend to download i dont have my MBP with me at work so ill have to double check but i probably have the latest, i know its 2.3 but not sure if its 2.3.2 or not but that could be the culprit... i hope this wont screw everything up, luckily i havent done anything in that prog

Quote Originally Posted by NoizeuNit View Post
    i just went to their site this past weekend to download i dont have my MBP with me at work so ill have to double check but i probably have the latest, i know its 2.3 but not sure if its 2.3.2 or not but that could be the culprit... i hope this wont screw everything up, luckily i havent done anything in that prog
    you probably have 2.3.2. You can revert to a previous version within the app, so I think you will be fine.

make a copy of your collection.nml just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by papo View Post
    you probably have 2.3.2. You can revert to a previous version within the app, so I think you will be fine.

make a copy of your collection.nml just in case.
    so im assuming if it works properly that my collection file will show up in the manage playlist bar and ill be able to right click and do batch search?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast