Just emptied my bank account... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I've just found a 92 for a stupidly cheap price. I mean, stupidly cheap. Convince me not to buy it please.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by OmniRoss View Post
    I've just found a 92 for a stupidly cheap price. I mean, stupidly cheap. Convince me not to buy it please.
    Buy it! i have the Xone 42 and wish i would have got the 92, but im upgrading to the DB4 now so i no care , but u need to pick that 92 up right MEOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoizeuNit View Post
    Buy it! i have the Xone 42 and wish i would have got the 92, but im upgrading to the DB4 now so i no care , but u need to pick that 92 up right MEOW!
    Fuck... FUCK. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Right before Christmas, so annoying...
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Fuck... FUCK. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Right before Christmas, so annoying...
    Do it cause you'll never find another deal like it! You'll probably regret it for at least the next 5 years.

@OP: great choice! Very clean and tasteful setup. Have any plans to build on? When your wallet recovers of course
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Tech Guru

if you dont buy it...send me the link and I will
    Macbook Pro 13" | XONE 92 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Audio 8 | (2) NI Kontrol X1 | Technics SL-1210 MK2 | Juno 106 | Adam A7x | BOSS DD7 | Soundbite XL Looper | +more

soundcloud.com/kevinsantos @kevinsantosdj

Tech Wizard

How much is the 92 you've found Omni? I spent just over £1,000 on it, and yes, you HAVE to buy it if you get the chance. I honestly am so happy I bought it...

The phono leads I am using are - http://www.westenddj.co.uk/Product/S...ipment/190054/

I was looking into buying more expensive leads but I spoke to a friend and he said he didn't think I would notice any less sound quality...

Future plans for the set up include some speakers (although it's going to take me some time to make my mind up...) and a laptop stand, and a zomo flight case for the 92, which I've just ordered...

Maybe one day a Korg Kaossilator will sneak it's way in there, but we will see

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

If your patient you can find 92's in the $999 pretty regularly.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by Danielkaye View Post
    How much is the 92 you've found Omni? I spent just over £1,000 on it, and yes, you HAVE to buy it if you get the chance. I honestly am so happy I bought it...
    It's a lot cheaper than £1000, but I'm not sure of the condition yet. Going to see it Friday. FML.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/msg/3405177643.html
    Here's one for 975 usd used, There's so many for > $1000. I saw one for 900 usd or best offer yesterday.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Tech Wizard

Ah yeah, second hand. I decided I wanted it new though, pretty happy no one else's filthy hands have touched it ;-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast