Through The Years - 08' (Prog/Trance)
    Tech Mentor

Default Through The Years - 08' (Prog/Trance)

One hour of beautiful Prog/Trance. The mix is meant to tell more of a story then to be anything fancy. Just nice smooth mixing though out the whole thing.

I hope everyone enjoys listening as much as I enjoyed making it.

All comments and critique is welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg5OH View Post
    Kinda sounds like a big hiss then boom boom wacka wacka boom

The tune selection was great, I really enjoyed the journey you have crafted. Mixing was a little aggressive, but I actually enjoy that, there is something utterly satisfying about hearing chords of the next tune coming up while current one's energy is still on the air, especially when you're prone to hearing familiar tracks. And you varied it with more subtler transitions, that was a nice touch as well. I had a pleasure listening through the whole set. Very chill and meditative, it was perfect for near end of Thursday work day soundtrack. Cheers, man.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by monogammee View Post
    The tune selection was great, I really enjoyed the journey you have crafted. Mixing was a little aggressive, but I actually enjoy that, there is something utterly satisfying about hearing chords of the next tune coming up while current one's energy is still on the air, especially when you're prone to hearing familiar tracks. And you varied it with more subtler transitions, that was a nice touch as well. I had a pleasure listening through the whole set. Very chill and meditative, it was perfect for near end of Thursday work day soundtrack. Cheers, man.
    I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it . I tried to keep the mix interesting with subtle transitions at the start and more aggressive mixing a time or two in the middle and more so at the end.

Tech Mentor

Up!

Tech Mentor

Up it goes!