[Traktor] Livid CNTRL:R advanced mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    Stewe, you don't have an S4 right? I would love to see what you could do with an awesome S4 mapping. We should chip in and buy you one so that you can create the ultimate mapping! Ha ha.
    +1 lol.

Well my S4 will be here on monday. I will work hard to make some super mappings, Stewe and I, 100% Stewe, have collected some good FX Parameters. I will try to make a great S4 mapping!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Awesome! Would love to check it out. As an S4 owner, I've also envied Beaubryte's S2 mapping for months (it looks badass, and adds lots of great features). He doesn't have an S4, so I've also joked about buying him one. However, he recently posted in the NI forum (in his mapping thread) that he had "good news" coming up for S4 owners. I asked if he could give us a hint about when it would be released, and he wrote this:

"No I can't
    but keep an eye on djtechtools.com,
    the release will not be unnoticed. Just hold your breath a little longer my friend,
    It's worth it. That's all I can say!"

Awesome! Would love to check it out. As an S4 owner, I've also envied Beaubryte's S2 mapping for months (it looks badass, and adds lots of great features). He doesn't have an S4, so I've also joked about buying him one. However, he recently posted in the NI forum (in his mapping thread) that he had "good news" coming up for S4 owners. I asked if he could give us a hint about when it would be released, and he wrote this:

"No I can't
    but keep an eye on djtechtools.com,
    the release will not be unnoticed. Just hold your breath a little longer my friend,
    It's worth it. That's all I can say!"
    Yes he is great, using his MF3D mapping right now!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Stewe, you don't have an S4 right? I would love to see what you could do with an awesome S4 mapping. We should chip in and buy you one so that you can create the ultimate mapping! Ha ha.
    You are right, I don't own it and I'm not big fan of S4 TBH. However I can concoct nice performance tool. You guys should wait for S4 mk2 before sending it out

Tech Mentor

wow, really loving the idea of the eq effects. would love to map them to a xone k2 to add to my setup. i don't really get how they work though. but what i would like to have would be if you for example turn the knob on the bottom to the right (starting at 12oclock postition) the effect (lets say a reverb) will only effect the low frequencies while the mid and highs keep going normally. is that what your mapping here does and if no, is it possible to map that? i know basic traktor mapping but can not think of how this could be done, but am eager to learn to map it properly myself
    thanks anyways
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Quote Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
    turn the knob on the bottom to the right (starting at 12oclock postition) the effect (lets say a reverb) will only effect the low frequencies while the mid and highs keep going normally. is that what your mapping here does and if no, is it possible to map that?
    This mapping does exactly this and more than that. It gives ability to apply any of effects to any of three band EQ frequencies.

i know basic traktor mapping but can not think of how this could be done, but am eager to learn to map it properly myself
    It takes some advanced mapping knowledge to set things up. I've explained the principal in this tread to let you know how it works and how to use it as tool but programing this is way complex and same settings won't work for every knob/fader type...

Tech Mentor

thanks, i'll have a deeper look into this soon (as soon as my exams are over). might pm you with some questions if i get stuck somewhere if thats fine
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

You wouldn't be the first for sure, even more experienced users didn't follow. All I can say is get yourself CNTRL:R and use it like a boss or wait for me to get a K2...

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You are right, I don't own it and I'm not big fan of S4 TBH. However I can concoct nice performance tool. You guys should wait for S4 mk2 before sending it out
    Do you know something official that we don't know about the S4 mk2 release?

Do you know something official that we don't know about the S4 mk2 release?
    Nothing yet, was just giving you time to organize and collect some bread!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast