Pro 2 serial check

Default Pro 2 serial check

Hi - how do I double check if a serial for Por 2 is vaild/not taken ? I already bought my Pro 2 before I got my S4, so never actually used the version that came with the S4.

I actually ended up sending mine back for fixing a few months back (along with that disk I never used), and just got a brand new replacement with it.

I'm wanting to sell it on (moved on to Pioneer gear now and keeping my original Pro2 to use with my old numark as back up), but want to double check the included disk just to make 100% before I advertise it that it's 100% not used and is that serial is available.

So hoping someone may know but, what's the best way to check the serial is authentic without setting everything up and loading the license with the included S4 ?
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

Contact NI customer service, they can make sure it's good to go! I recently asked them about this and to remove my maschine serial from use and all went well.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

I'm with dubyou on this.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Cheers for the info - sent off message to double check
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

Good luck on that one!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --