Deep & Groovy House Session #3 - 13/12/2012
    Tech Wizard

Default Deep & Groovy House Session #3 - 13/12/2012

Here's my most recent mix.

Listen, comment and enjoy people!!!

Very nice mix, loved every minute of it, such a deep and meditative vibe. Track selection is incredible I liked that there was a variety of deep tunes and soulful stuff. I also like your subtle FX usage, it's tasteful and non-invasive. Great stuff, man. Cheers.

Tech Wizard

Thanks a lot my friend!!What makes me happy the most, is the fact that you analyzed your opinion.
    And your analysis, contains all the things that i want to someone to notice when listening to my mixes.
    Thank you again

Tech Wizard

Tracklist:

1. Modell & Mercier - Prisoner (Love on Love Mix)
    2. Edu Imbernon & Los Saruba Feat. Daniel Wilde - Leopard (Sascha Braemer & Dan Caster Remix)
    3. Jade - Jezebel (Chris IDH MFU Remix)
    4. Layo & Bushwacka!, Kim Ann Foxman - Can't Hurt You (Russ Yallop Remix)
    5. Demarzo - Untouchable (Amine Edge & Dance Remix)
    6. Jozif Feat. Little Bear - The 508 (Uffe Remix)
    7. Ben Pearce - What i Might Do (Bonar Bradberry Remix)
    8. Thodoris Triantafillou & Cj Jeff Feat. Benji - Dybbuk (Original Mix)
    9. Yam Nor - Beautiful Business (No Hopes Remix)
    10. Funkerman - Speed Up (No Hopes Remix)

Tech Wizard

Last Bump for 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Tech Mentor

I listened to your mix on my laptop speakers while on vacation, then on my headphones while bus-and-skating to work, then while playing a skateboard trading card game with my gf. Really. This is my opinion, though some of her feedback is also included.

- I enjoyed your track selection. My GF did not enjoy a few of the vocal tracks, especially "Beautiful Business". I felt there was a pretty good mix of vocal and instrumental tracks, though I think the vocals frequency is bias a bit towards the end of the mix. I felt that the vocals didn't really establish a consistent theme, sorta "just a bunch of vocals". But I thought your track selection and taste level was really good, you play the kind of deep stuff that I can get into. What's the track with the "she's the kind of girl you wanna marry" (90s r&b?) sample?

- Levels were good throughout. Phasing was good, I presume mix was done with sync or equivalent. Phrasing sounded good but there were some cases where you seemed to mix slightly in the middle of a longer phrase and/or seemed to mix quickly. I definitely prefer this style mixed with lots of EQ and with longer mixes. But I did hear a few times where you used EQ, I think, and the mix sounded good from that perspective. I am really nitpicking at this point, I don't think anyone who wasn't a DJ of this style of music would really notice.

- I'll be keeping this mix in my DJTT keepers directory. It is suitable to play while working, chilling, etc.

Thanks for posting, and keep at it!
    !!! AWESOMER !!!
    Remixes, DJ Mixes, Awesomeness @
    http://soundcloud.com/awesomer
    Chat With Us In (Unofficial) DJTT IRC @
    irc://irc.rizon.net/djtt

Tech Wizard

Hey awesomer and thank you very much for your comments!!!
    Some quick notes:
    1.The track you are looking for is: Demarzo - Untouchable (Amine Edge & Dance Remix)
    2.I've completely abandoned the SYNC function for about 2 months or so. Practice, practice and practice some more made my ear work completely with SYNC function
    3.As far as mixing is concerned, i think is totally a subjective matter. I see your point, but that's the way i like to make my mixes.
    4.Keep in touch cause my next Deep & Groovy Mix is coming really soon

Thanks again!