What Soundcard do I need?

Default What Soundcard do I need?

I have recently bought some MIDI NDX800's and a behringer djx750 mixer. I want to link them up to traktor, if i buy an Audio 2 sound card will it work? Or do I need an audio 6? Don't want to spend 100 more if i don't need to

An audio 2 will give you 2 stereo OUTPUT channels (so 2 decks) - and you'll be able to do all of your cueing using the mixer.

Audio 6 also has inputs - so if you're ever thinking about DVS, you'll want the the A6.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Hey mate, if you had a 2 channel mixer i would suggest picking up an audio 2, but as you have a full size mixer you should grab an audio 6 for 3 decks or try and find a second hand audio 8 for 4 decks of destruction
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "