Deep Dubstep Mix - 52mins

Default Deep Dubstep Mix - 52mins

I think this one turned out pretty good, some amazing tunes on it.
    Thank you for listening and extra love for feedback.
    Have an easy Friday and a great weekend every one.

Checking it out now. Digging the start.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

After the first listen: Really dug the deep dark vibe and ninja-like transitions.

Personal preference: the vibe was so consistent, that I had to keep checking to see if it was still the same track...only to find out that 4 tracks had gone by. While being a testament to your tight mixing, I prefer a little more variety. There were a couple tracks (one in the middle and one near the end) that temporarily changed up the energy. I was hoping for a little energy progression. Again, that's purely personal preference.

Overall I really enjoyed it. In these bro step saturated times, I don't hear this type of stuff often enough. Keep em coming!
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian317 View Post
    After the first listen: Really dug the deep dark vibe and ninja-like transitions.

Personal preference: the vibe was so consistent, that I had to keep checking to see if it was still the same track...only to find out that 4 tracks had gone by. While being a testament to your tight mixing, I prefer a little more variety. There were a couple tracks (one in the middle and one near the end) that temporarily changed up the energy. I was hoping for a little energy progression. Again, that's purely personal preference.

Overall I really enjoyed it. In these bro step saturated times, I don't hear this type of stuff often enough. Keep em coming!
    Thanks, man, I really appreciate such a detailed feedback and such kind words, some great points raised! I usually am a huge fan of progression as well, but I guess this one was just a very personal set. I always profess my love for dubstep (and it's true, it's what got me into mixing) and then realized that I haven't put out a mix with it in a while So I decided to go for a very consistent vibe, I guess the variety suffered a bit from that.

I am very happy to meet people who share my love of classic (I am not sure what to call it anymore haha) dubstep sound and I am grateful to all the producers and DJs that keep it alive and not jump on the bandwagon known as dubstep by majority of people. Like honestly, in NA I think it's embarrassing now to say the D word, anytime I mention that I like it I either have to tread the water carefully or instantly go on a long rant what kind of dubstep I don't like and that it's not even dubstep ffs.

Keep em coming I will