Which controller to choose for beginner of these 2?

Default Which controller to choose for beginner of these 2?

Hey

I am interested of DJ things, I have enough interest to get controller for practicing.
    I have done some research all ready and I don't want Numark Mixtrack Pro, even many says its good. But im going to use Traktror Pro and I want controller that its ready made for it.

I was thinking of Reloop Mixage or Reloop Digital Jockey 2 IE

Which one I should choose?
    And why?

And pros/cons between those 2?

Or Is is there any other controllers you are suggesting under 250€?

Used s2!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAybar View Post
    Used s2!!!
    I would get S2 if I had more money to put into this, since im getting my first controller and If I dont have enough motivation to continue, its going to be useless for me.

And even used S2's price is too high here.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hold your breath for studio 4A.

Just out of curiosity. Why don't you want the mixtrack pro if your using traktor pro?
    i'm using mixtrack pro vs traktor pro 2 and it works great for beginner atleast And like I say i'm just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Hjaltia View Post
    Just out of curiosity. Why don't you want the mixtrack pro if your using traktor pro?
    i'm using mixtrack pro vs traktor pro 2 and it works great for beginner atleast And like I say i'm just curious
    There where I would order, mixtrack pro's comes with Virtual DJ and I would like to skip mess with mappings etc.
    And I am still looking for answer, which one you would choose, reloop mixage or reloop digital jockey 2, like whats the main difference and thats why I should get that.

ok not judging your pick by any means but just FYI then Mixtrack pro comes mapped for Virtual DJ, Traktor, Traktor pro and Serato scratch

Good luck picking your equipment! would give you a answere if I knew any more abou tthis but i'm new to

hope you find what you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by compl3x View Post
    There where I would order, mixtrack pro's comes with Virtual DJ and I would like to skip mess with mappings etc.
    And I am still looking for answer, which one you would choose, reloop mixage or reloop digital jockey 2, like whats the main difference and thats why I should get that.