I was sold an incomplete item.
    jonham

Default I was sold an incomplete item.

Sold me Traktor A6 without software he said was included. Just a heads up. Beware.

Tech Mentor

Have you made a serious effort resolving this with Daniel first? Also, in his thread, it never mentions the Traktor software.. (http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...340#post563340)
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Jonham he never says anything about software, And you shouldn't call him out on a public forum you should private message daniel and one of the mods to sort this out.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Please try to resolve with Daniel first.

Like StephanV and MYE wrote; the thread does not mention selling the Traktor License as well. If you can;t reach an agreement, place it on Daniels profile page.
    DJTT is trying to implement this for buy/sell feedback records/history.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

jonham

Tried to contact him; hasn't responded. I asked TWICE if the software was included and he confirmed it was. Came in a banged up shitty box with no software. Just putting it out there for people to be careful.

Tech Mentor

He was probably going to email you the serial code, there's no use shipping physical media when you can download everything through NI Service Center. You don't sound like the patient type of guy, give him some time and try to work it out, it probably will all be just fine.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

jonham

Timecode CD's come in email? Never heard of that before...

Tech Mentor

Timecode cd's aren't software, you never spoke about those. Anyway, I'm not getting into this any further but try settling it with Daniel. Good luck.

Edit: btw, you used to be able to download timecode cd's through the service center as well. Not sure if it's currently possible though.

Please send an email to info@djtechtools.com stating your complaint, preferably with proof of him telling you twice that the software was included, and the link to the buy & sell forum thread.

The HQ will take a short look into it.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --