Help with S2 LED's, am I missing something stupid?
    Tech Wizard

Default Help with S2 LED's, am I missing something stupid?

I just recently got an S2 and I'm loving it, but I noticed that it gets hard to see what you're doing when the lights are dim. When I was looking through the Traktor settings I saw a setting for LED off brightness, but when I tried to turn it up I got nothing. I've connected, reconnected the S2, installed multiple versions of traktor but it doesn't seem to work. I'd really like this for when I work gigs. Can someone help me out?

I'm running Traktor 2.6 on Windows 7 with all drivers installed.

Are you running the S2 off USB alone? Or are you using the AC power adaptor. The S2's LED's only work at 1/4 brightness when you're running off the USB alone, and the headphone amp is alot quieter without the AC power.
    Traktor Pro 2 | DB2 | 2x X1 | Macbook Air | HDJ1500 | KRK RP6G2 | KRK 12s | Crane Stand Pro

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by rjc View Post
    Are you running the S2 off USB alone? Or are you using the AC power adaptor. The S2's LED's only work at 1/4 brightness when you're running off the USB alone, and the headphone amp is alot quieter without the AC power.
    Yup, just USB. So is there no way to make the off brightness higher on USB?

Nope, unfortunately not. USB just doesn't supply enough power to run the LEDS at max, with the soundcard and headphone amp running at the same time. The only way to get them brighter is to plug it into power.
    Traktor Pro 2 | DB2 | 2x X1 | Macbook Air | HDJ1500 | KRK RP6G2 | KRK 12s | Crane Stand Pro