Good Quality turntables for use with traktor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think if I was going to buy TT today, and used 1200's weren't available at a fair price, that I would seriously consider the Stantons. I haven't played on them, but review after review talks them up as if they are in a class of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by rdale View Post
    I think if I was going to buy TT today, and used 1200's weren't available at a fair price, that I would seriously consider the Stantons. I haven't played on them, but review after review talks them up as if they are in a class of their own.
    Indeed: -

Personally I believe that this turntable is the best all round turntable you can get for mixing and scratching. I would say that the STR8-150 turntable is the best on the market and needs to be looked at strongly what ever your mixing style. If you go for the Technics as it is the industry standard is another matter, but there is no doubt in my mind in saying Stanton offer the far superior turntable in both of basic features and the little extras found on a turntable like this. Price might be a small factor as this turntable costs more then a Technics Mk2 but the price difference can be justified. The Technics MK5 and 5G cost more then the STR8-150 and in my mind offer far less then the Stanton.
    http://www.djworx.com/skratchworx/reviews/str8-150.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12