Anyone in the US order from Zomo.de?

Default Anyone in the US order from Zomo.de?

Was wondering because i like their zebrano ibiza 150 deckstand table and its only $250 which i dont think is too bad for what it is, plan on doing some mods but will be a good starting point, and they have matching vinyl storage!

anyways want to order there but not sure if they ship to the US or what.

TIA

bump

Best I can tell you is I've ordered off of them and I'm in the UK.

Think it cost me about £10 for a TNT/DHL delivery that took around 3-5 days.

No problems at all.
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by SquireC View Post
    Best I can tell you is I've ordered off of them and I'm in the UK.

Think it cost me about £10 for a TNT/DHL delivery that took around 3-5 days.

No problems at all.
    Thanks, i just wish they said whether or not they ship to us on their site, unless i missed that...

Tech Wizard

I emailed them regarding a query I had with one of their flight cases. They emailed me the next day and answered all of my questions. Shoot them an email, although I'm sure they'd ship to the states...

Quote Originally Posted by Danielkaye View Post
    I emailed them regarding a query I had with one of their flight cases. They emailed me the next day and answered all of my questions. Shoot them an email, although I'm sure they'd ship to the states...
    thanks ill give that a shot