Biz Markie x SHM x Coldplay - Just a Friendly Antidote (85-128 BPM Transition)
    Tech Wizard

Default Biz Markie x SHM x Coldplay - Just a Friendly Antidote (85-128 BPM Transition)

Here's one to get you out of the sing-along hip hop anthems and into the end-of-the-night House Bangers. Starts with the first 2 verses of Biz Markie's "Just a Friend" then moves into my Bootleg Edit of Hardwell and Tommy Trash's Antidote mixes. High energy stuff.
    Biz Anti.jpg
    Just a Friendly Antidote (Erik Esquire 85-128 BPM Transition)

https://www.facebook.com/ErikEsquire...20150904689418
    Last edited by nyiguana; 12-17-2012 at 07:39 PM.

You really made us like this just to hear it? You gotta post previews men..If people enjoy it then they'll like for the download, i only liked because i was curious.

Tech Wizard

I guess I am, Julian. Soundcloud removed it, as it has extended segments of copyrighted songs. And you can't embed zippyshare widgets here (as far as I know). So yes, I linked it to the FB page to see if people would be curious enough to give it a listen and download it. Their (your) free choice. I've posted plenty of other more accessible (preview-able) stuff here in the past and have provided feedback to others. And I'd never deceive anyone by linking to something that was not genuine (I did not disguise the link to the FB page). Sorry it bugged you to have to take the extra steps to hear the track. But I do hope you at least liked what you heard once you did.
    Respect, E.

Yeah, it was good..But yeah i didn't enjoy going around all this steps to hear it. The only thing i didn't like was when you started to buildup to the drop and you had the hip-hop vocals clashing with antidotes vocals, that should be fixed..

Tech Wizard

Point taken on the vocals, although I'm hoping they're masked enough to get by.