x1 simple map - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: x1 simple map

Test.tsi

Test that. Let me know how it goes.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Tech Wizard

That test .tsi downloaded as an xml file. Anyway, I tried to load your other mapping from earlier and the x1 is just not working in midi mode!!!! The lights are dim. Isnt there an alternative midi map that came with it??? If so thats not working. It has to be some setting in the preferences or a conflict with another mapping. I promise you Im not a moron. Ive been doing this music production stuff for quite awhile now but its like traktor MIDI mapping was made for programmers only!! so un intuitive!!!

Tech Wizard

I also had a mapping for eq kills and play and loop rec on my launchpad. Well, I just re-started Traktor and it has mysteriously disappeared!!! Launchpad wont even light up and now the x1 is acting weird. This is some straight bull shit!!! Im bout to just go back to performing w/ ableton cuz me n traktor are not getting along. Is this just me or is traktor fucked up?

In the Traktor Controller Editor make sure your X1 is in Default. Now in Traktor go to preferences > Traktor Kontrol X1 > recalibrate your knobs. Go to the Controller manager. Create a device > Generic Midi. Add in > Deck Common > Tempo Bend > Learn > Wiggle you knob. Tell me what goes wrong where.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Tech Wizard

Ok I did all that. Recalibration was successful. I added generic midi, set in out ports to x1, deck common>tempo bend>learn> wiggled knob>nothing happens!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by evolakim View Post
    Ok I did all that. Recalibration was successful. I added generic midi, set in out ports to x1, deck common>tempo bend>learn> wiggled knob>nothing happens!!!!
    Okay dont set in and out ports to X1 make it all ports.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12