DJTT collaboration tattoo

Default DJTT collaboration tattoo

It is time for a new tattoo, and I am looking for some suggestions. DJTT has played an enormous part in my learning to DJ and my motivation, so its time to reflect this community in a different way.

I want to get a half sleeve tattoo, incorporating DJing. I'm in the process of sketching and brainstorming, and I was hoping some of you would have some suggestions on what to add to the tattoo. What other DJ tattoos have you seen that you liked?

Here are my ideas for now:

Turntable tonearm
    The pitch dots from a turntable platter
    USB logo - almost all of my DJing is digital
    Digital VU meter for fill.

Ideas? Suggestions?
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Ean's Mug emblazoned on your chest
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I love the idea of a digital DJ inspired half sleeve.

Gotta get the play/pause logo in there somewhere... Maybe a little bit of ableton midi arrangement in there somewhere? Waveforms? Needles/carts? Couple of logos? (Traktor? MiK? Ableton? iTunes? Beatport?) Record Label Logos?

Damn - I'm liking my own ideas here. Might have to look into this..........
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

I'm working on two DJ inspired 3/4 sleeves. One with the tone arm, dots and a DJ playing in front of a crowd...almost finished with the other arm (a speaker and EQ bars). Haven't decided how I'm going to give a nod to the digital side of DJing yet.

arm.jpg

eqbars.jpg
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Those EQ bars are TIGHT. Your tattooist has some steady ass hands!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

sick! the EQ bars look so good, as do the dots. Those dots are what i was picturing.
    2007 Macbook Pro
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Gotta get the play/pause logo in there somewhere... Maybe a little bit of ableton midi arrangement in there somewhere? Waveforms? Needles/carts? Couple of logos? (Traktor? MiK? Ableton? iTunes? Beatport?) Record Label Logos?
    The play/pause logo will probably find its way in there, and possibly the Traktor logo in the background as filler, but subtle. I dont use Ableton much, but waveforms might work. The tonearm will have the cart looking like it it coming off of my arm, so there will be much detail for that. Liking the ideas, once i have something drawn up, I will post.
    2007 Macbook Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    The play/pause logo will probably find its way in there, and possibly the Traktor logo in the background as filler, but subtle. I dont use Ableton much, but waveforms might work. The tonearm will have the cart looking like it it coming off of my arm, so there will be much detail for that. Liking the ideas, once i have something drawn up, I will post.
    2007 Macbook Pro