Who thinks we'll see Traktor Pro 3 soon? - Page 19
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Id love to see remix sets, loops and samples kept out of the main collection.

They arent tracks and you shouldnt have to scroll past them when browsing tracks. Especially when the number of remix set files outnumbers my small and delicate library.

There's an "All Tracks" folder.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    There's an "All Tracks" folder.
    And unfortunately, it counts 0:03 Kick samples as tracks.

Tech Mentor

Not if you set the kick samples as sample. Right click, set as either one shot or looped sample.
    The stuff has already been in there for quite a while.

Tech Guru

GUI wise, if I DJ with three decks, which I do I only want to see the three decks, I'm sort of like over the stacked waveforms request, but I can't see why NI couldn't of given us the choice.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Scalage View Post
    Not if you set the kick samples as sample. Right click, set as either one shot or looped sample.
    The stuff has already been in there for quite a while.
    Well pickle my shit and call me dill.

Learn something every day.

I've got the OPPOSITE problem. I use the iTunes node for track selection, and I'd love to see Remix Sets show next to the tracks...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, we're almost 20 pages in and I'm a lazy *bleep*... I'd like to be able to use VST plugins for effects. As someone with experience writing them, especially, this would be freaking great for me. If memory serves, VDJ supports them, but I really find that Traktor's workflow fits my needs best.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I don't see why not - this software is also used by super users who have mastered all the functions and techniques and want something new and interesting. Having production tools in a DJ toolkit can only get one performance better. At least that's what my mapping does.
    Are you not in the slightest bit concerned that stuffing everything into one box is going to make for a resource hog? I'd hate for NI to release a do-it-all-traktor....................that suddenly needs an 8 core xeon with 64gb of ram studio rig just to keep up.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chubby Racer View Post
    Are you not in the slightest bit concerned that stuffing everything into one box is going to make for a resource hog? I'd hate for NI to release a do-it-all-traktor....................that suddenly needs an 8 core xeon with 64gb of ram studio rig just to keep up.
    I believe one of the reasons these features aren't already in Traktor are because they need to make sure it is optimised heavily to avoid the CPU hogging issue.

Traktor can be run on pretty weak PCs though, bear in mind. The majority of it's problems stem from driver incompatibilities.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1