My review of MF3d and footage of gig usage.

Default My review of MF3d and footage of gig usage.

So i did a review on it. Love this controller.

Watch it. Also Therea a link to Giging footage of me using it. Definately spun the best show of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Banned

Uh... Holy shit man... you're fucking PUMPED about that MF3D.
    Congrats.
    They do seem rad. I'm actually planning on buying two of them to replace my entire set up.

Default help?

hey, man. i know just about nothing about ableton. I got a midi fighter 3d, and playing its great. but i want to be able to map my own sounds and change effects and what not. could you help at all? :/

Quote Originally Posted by cnewell1993 View Post
    hey, man. i know just about nothing about ableton. I got a midi fighter 3d, and playing its great. but i want to be able to map my own sounds and change effects and what not. could you help at all? :/
    Yeah dude just send me a pm http://www.facebook.com/thecrayon or add me on facebook. Im usually on.
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

wheres the link to the gig footage?

Quote Originally Posted by antifmradio View Post
    wheres the link to the gig footage?
    If you go on that youtube link its in my other videos