Flashflooders MF3D DeckGratMotion Mapping

Default Flashflooders MF3D DeckGratMotion Mapping

Im using v1.1.2 of this mapping. IT says it was updated as much as August 16, 2012
    So im thinking its not built for traktor Pro 2.6?

Im running traktor Pro 2.6
    Kontrol S4
    MF3D & and F1
    im having a problem here

my MF3D is set in 4 Banks Disabled Hold mode
    and in global settinngs i have the focus set to SOFTWARE

Here is the message i posted in the mappings page
    and yes, i know its xmas weekend so im patiently waiting a response. For now, just following links.

***Actually the problem i am repeatedly having is that each time i try to use any mapping, which includes giving the ability for MF3D to control REMIX DECKS C and D, my F1 (which is assigned to C or D) becomes mostly unresponsive***

IF i use NO mappings like that, the F1 works just fine. It seems to be a battle between the devices on who is going to be boss

Ok here is the mappings page message

-----------------------------------
    From here
    https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/173#
    username is antifmradio

message =
    Good work here Flashflooder. Now its my turn for a question. For some reason i have all settings as you asked and yes, in global settings, its set to SOFTWARE not HARDWARE however, i cant get any of the effects to work on Decks C or D. They are only working on A and B. The #4 RGB button on the MF3D is flashing with the music as it should (on C and D) but none of the effects process through there. **Yes i did click the 3rd bank button lol*** to have control over Deck C. Does this only work on TRACK DECKS and not on REMIX DECKS?

there is a couple other things i forgot to mention

in the video when an effects button is pressed, the buttons have the SPARK feature sent through them

mine does not do this

and

Pressing the motion filter button (RGB button #2 in top row) does not activate it.
    WHen an effect is pressed, i hear it working but tilting does not change anything in the DRY / WET value of any effects

Cue button (RGB button #3 top row) does nothing. Track doesnt start nor does it act as if pressing CUP)

and one more thing before i stop because i think im just going to have to uninstall this mapping for me

the effects presets i can select by using the SIDE SHIFT buttons.
    I pressed them and i do not get into a selection page.

i only get a new page if i press either side of the side shift buttons (center left side or center right side)
    i get the flashing MAIN OUT volume meter on the top right button (#4 top row)
    and with that i see the bottom two rows of buttons (10 - 16) are a light blue color)

while pressing these, they keep either reactivating the LOOP function or they jump to a hot cuepoint

its so irradic that i cant believe this works on a 2.6.....
    Its only a TSI download
    i imported it
    made sure nothing else was active (mappings)
    its focused to the MF3D for in and out ports but dam, its just all over the place for me

Please read the sticky before posting in the site questions forum. Luckily i'm in a good mood. Merry Xmas
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Im sorry Jester
    i was following a link that was on the page of this particular mappings
    It says "Problem downloading or other issues? Let us know on the forum "

Thats copied from the mappings page.
    Should the text be changed to something more literal?
    I know the main problem is that i tend to take (basically everything) in a literal sence.

PS.... thanks for the xmas pardon lol

i may have found the problem i have been having. And this could possibly apply to ALL the mappings i have been having problems with.

The issue is whenever i load a mapping that grants TWO or more controllers, control of the same REMIX DECK

This time i got everything loaded up
    and then booted things up again.
    I noticed that my F1 was flashing the bottom right 4 cell buttons (indicating Deck D)
    i normally end up telling it to control Deck C

i also noticed that my MF3D was flashing the bottom right 4 buttons (Deck D also)
    instead i told it to take focus on Deck C

Then i went into my Controller Settings (in traktor pro2)
    checked out the F1 settings and set it to focus only on deck D

so in short
    MF3D is Deck C
    F1 is Deck D