Resetting Track Auto-Gain in Traktor 2
    Tech Wizard

Default Resetting Track Auto-Gain in Traktor 2

This is a small problem I've been dealing with lately, and even though it seems like an easy fix, I haven't been able to find the answer I'm looking for. I've recently started using MP3Gain to get all my tracks to the same level. But when I put a track on a deck, Traktor is still using the old Auto Gain setting. Is there a way to reset the auto gain for each individual track (or all of them at once)? My tracks were all around 100 dB and now they're at 92, but since the auto gain setting is still set for a track at 100 dB, my volumes are extra low. Any help? Thanks!

turn autogain off in traktor if you are using mp3gain.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

That's definitely a solution (can't believe I didn't even think of it). But that doesn't really solve the issue, is there not a way to reset the auto gain?

Tech Wizard

If by reset you mean 'revert the track to the original autogain settings before traktor analysed it' then I dont believe you can. You can re-analyse the track manually but that will just revert it to the autogain values that were set when it was first analysed. If you are using ver 2.6 ths is something that people are increasingly having to do since the autogain and channel gain were seperated and any changes you make to the autogain levels get recorded in the track.

The best bet is to da as mentioned and disable autogain and renalyse your tracks using the other software you have
    Cheers