VCI-300 Mapping for Traktor 2 Pro
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default VCI-300 Mapping for Traktor 2 Pro

I have tried ALL the mappings posted on this site for the VCI 300 and Traktor 2 Pro, but non of them work at all... I am very close to attempting my own mapping, but I thought I would try the forum first. I simply want the functions to do exactly what the mixers is meant to do... I have been at this problem for months and months now... Anyone have a fully functional tsi file??

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Let's make custom mappings work first, before trying to make your own.

What part of not working at all you mean?
    Can you describe a little what does work and what not while importing a custom mapping?
    Does the default mapping work?

Just trying to unravel your problem..

Where to start... Turn the low up on one side, and the highs go with it, cross fader doesn't work, channel faders also raise the filter on one side.. I have downloaded every tsi file on this site for the 300. None of them work. I am new to creating or editing mapping fils, so any help would be appreciated.

I just want the mixer to work as it should for mixing. NOT scratching. Scratching with a midi is lame anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by beaubryte View Post
    Let's make custom mappings work first, before trying to make your own.

What part of not working at all you mean?
    Can you describe a little what does work and what not while importing a custom mapping?
    Does the default mapping work?

Just trying to unravel your problem..

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryanstamina View Post
    Where to start... Turn the low up on one side, and the highs go with it, cross fader doesn't work, channel faders also raise the filter on one side..
    Here is a tip. When it comes to mapping editing go and add temporarily command (pick any) and enable 'learn' function. Now move the knob you're experiencing issue with - in your case EQ low knob and command should be assigned to it, then, scroll trough mapping list of commands and look for highlited ones... In this scenario EQ high adjust, click it and re-map it for corresponding knob. Note: if your high knob already works just delete one you have found earlier using this principal. Do the same for volume knob where your filter comes up along. Don't forget to delete temporarily added command once you're done with editing.

I use this principal effectively.

You can also post this problematic mapping here so I can give it a look.

I super appreciate your help, however your tip doesn't seem to be working.. I am still screwing around with it to see if I can manipulate your advice to work.

This is the tsi I am having trouble with.

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=38223

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Here is a tip. When it comes to mapping editing go and add temporarily command (pick any) and enable 'learn' function. Now move the knob you're experiencing issue with - in your case EQ low knob and command should be assigned to it, then, scroll trough mapping list of commands and look for highlited ones... In this scenario EQ high adjust, click it and re-map it for corresponding knob. Note: if your high knob already works just delete one you have found earlier using this principal. Do the same for volume knob where your filter comes up along. Don't forget to delete temporarily added command once you're done with editing.

I use this principal effectively.

You can also post this problematic mapping here so I can give it a look.

If you have a tsi file that works for the 300 (not the mk 2) please feel free to email it to me @ - ryan.stamina@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ryanstamina View Post
    I super appreciate your help, however your tip doesn't seem to be working.. I am still screwing around with it to see if I can manipulate your advice to work.
    Takes some basic skill to do that.

This is the tsi I am having trouble with.

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=38223
    Just given it a shot and couldn't replicate same issues you were on about... You sure to post correct file?

Fully positive.. This particular tsi has the issues I spoke of, and the channel faders are upside down, in that when u turn them up, they go down and vice versa... I'm not without skill, just the knowledge in this case..

Takes some basic skill to do that.

Just given it a shot and couldn't replicate same issues you were on about... You sure to post correct file?

Faders were inverted, try it now:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice one dude. 2 more issues, the gain controls the filters... and the low on channel 1 still also moves the hi's with it.. I'm troubleshooting the rest as we speak. Your the mutha fuckin man btw.. I play live often, and have a bunch of gigs for the NYE season. If i can get traktor to work right, you will make my job much easier

Faders were inverted, try it now:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast