My Debut EP *FREE DOWNLOAD* - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by elliot1106 View Post
    Ah man I hate you haha
    I did realize with what you wrote...haha sorry

Yup I detected your sarcasm... however I stand by my opinion and I think you should let your music talk for itself, legit seen someone try and make their stuff seem better by saying they were 14 the other day... you play someones tune by how good it is not how young the person is or by what gender they are

Chill out everyone. If you post your tracks on a public forum you should be ready to expect criticism, but at the same time criticism for its own sake is pointless. If you've ever read the things producers write about themselves for promo material (the kind of durge that pops up in the new releases thread) then you wouldn't criticise someone just for saying they're female.

"DJ Big Balls started producing on an old tin can he found on the street and after years of dedication and hard work he's really making an impact in the prog/tech/nu-cyberborg drum&house-step scene. He has a unique ear for catchy riffs and his trademark lackadaisical grooves never fail to keep the club banging all night long..."

You get the idea.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12