Finally got my setup and booth finished. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Love your set up mate.

You've got something which I'm working on doing. I have the turntables and X1. All I want to do now is get the mixer. I'm stuck between the Xone 92 or a DJM850. I can't decide yet, I'm waiting to see or hear something that would sway me in either direction. I'm used to Pioneer gear as its the mixer of choice in most of the venues I play at, but the 92, mmmmmmmm

And then most of the top techno/deep DJs all use a 92 as well... Ai decisions.....
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    Love your set up mate.

You've got something which I'm working on doing. I have the turntables and X1. All I want to do now is get the mixer. I'm stuck between the Xone 92 or a DJM850. I can't decide yet, I'm waiting to see or hear something that would sway me in either direction. I'm used to Pioneer gear as its the mixer of choice in most of the venues I play at, but the 92, mmmmmmmm

And then most of the top techno/deep DJs all use a 92 as well... Ai decisions.....
    Thanks mate!

Well what i can say as the main difference is that the pioneer has built in effects which you probably won't use when you use traktor. Also, the traktor effects can be used as post fader fx on the via send/return. The big plus for me on the xone is definitely the 4band eq, couldnt live without it anymore. And the xone filters sound much nicer.
    Id go for a xone 92 over any pioneer mixer anytime!
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234