my not too fancy set up

Default my not so fancy set up

Hi there just thought of sharing what my little set up looks like and how it came to be. I started out as mainly just producing I had no idea how to mix nor did I think of mixing at first but I produced either way

My set up at that time was a pair of KRK 5's and my axiom 61. As for software I used Reason 4.0 at that time, Now I currently have Reason 6.1 also had MDR 7506 as my little headphone monitors over time I added a studio one condencer mic and an mpd 26
    taro_zps27c459fd.jpg

Then after a few months I decided to add a little remix station to my current home studio so I went and bought the Denon MC3000 and boy that was fun so I did a few gigs here and there.
    Untitled_zpsad36e40a.jpg

About a little over 6 months later I got a pair Stanton ST150's and a Z2 this is now my current set up. I hid my other stuff so I could have a little bit more space in my tiny room.
    20130616_125143_zpsa886fa2c.jpg

Update: 6/21/2013 The whole city is flooding so I took a picture of my set up.
    20130621_172144_zps7f0a163e.jpg

Got my first MF, white time code vinyls and a few chroma caps! just to bring a little bit of color to my dark little set up
    Last edited by tothecloudd; 08-27-2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Update

Hi there,

Same happened to me, my 'attachments' were not showing either.
    Would like to see them. Best thing to do is to upload them elsewhere and use the [ IMG ]--imagelink--[ / IMG ] (without spades) tags ..

Tech Wizard

Pics are not working
    d{-.-}b

Quote Originally Posted by HarryK View Post
    Pics are not working
    Fixed

are those ST150s? I've been thinking about getting some how do you like them?

They've been pretty good so far i've got no complaints except that they're very heavy lol