DUBYOU's Complete Digital Setup

Talking DUBYOU's Setup.

This is now my current setup and will remain my setup. I am extremely happy with it, and prefer it to an all in one controller! I have other kit as well, but this is what is in use!!!

NOW: as I am waiting on my f1 to get here...I use the x1 for single fx, and all track deck controls, the z2 is self explanatory. I use the spectra for remix deck c (mainly loaded with 1 shots), the 3d is only used for fx, cue pts, and fx routing for my x1 to control (beubrytes mapping has macro fx, so I find it perfect for that!!)

I did have a previous setup, but ended up using it to fund for this, now that I have gotten to know this setup, I prefer it to an all in one, simply because as complex as this may look, I find that I use all of these features. When I had the all in one, I would not... Not too sure how much sense that makes but ill leave it at that

NOTE: in that second photo I was mapping that k2, it was not in use, other than mapping it to control volume for remix slots... The f1 will contain loops when it gets here, as I will have volume control, and the spectra will only contain one shots with a personal mapping I have that I will release!
    Last edited by Jester; 02-26-2013 at 03:22 AM.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

That's a lot of gear in a short time! The scary part is I'm just as bad because everything you did seems perfectly reasonable to me. RGAS is a hell of thing, isn't it.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

It sure is. It's almost as if it's a real condition. Haha. I'm just happy I can let go of the kit I don't use! But some of the stuff I bought to trade. That second f1 was a trade purchase so that I could find a mf3d to swap for. Oh the rgas are back. Im just glad I'm not dumping all my money on foolish stuff anymore.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,

Tech Wizard

Hi dubyou, indeed sounds a bit like a buying binge to me (with now even the Z2 on your Xmas wishlist) - amazing you even seem to find the time to get aquainted with all that stuff and make use of it once in a while

Anyway - good to see you are really going for it -

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi-J View Post
    Hi dubyou, indeed sounds a bit like a buying binge to me (with now even the Z2 on your Xmas wishlist) - amazing you even seem to find the time to get aquainted with all that stuff and make use of it once in a while

Anyway - good to see you are really going for it -
    Most of the time I either just use the Vci 400 or an f1 x1 setup. I'm really enjoying myself with it and spend most of my free time on it. For now since I am still in school it's only a couple of hours per day. I have hopes if soon being able to apply myself to it more and expand a bit

I'm hoping to become even more close to what I own now. And to build upon what I have now only with upgrades rather than letting unused kit just sit there. This is the first thing that I've actually applied myself to in my whole life (17 years isnt that long, im aware) and its been great so far!
    Last edited by samplectro; 11-13-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Would a mod be able to delete the attatched thumbnail section please? I can't seem to do it!

Tech Convert

Post Traktor S2 + Midi Fighter

Hank its josh what up,

Hey man, glad to see you made an account! welcome!! And disregard that last message mods, I used my cpu at home and got it to work