Attachment 16092
CodeE full club setup.jpg
Gear list:
17" MacBook Pro 8,3 (8GB DDR3), 6750 1GB, i7 2.3ghz, seagate 750gb/8gbssd momentous XT hybrid HD, 1 TB Hitachi HD
Pioneer CDJ 2000 x3
Pioneer DJM 800, 900, 2000 (800 in picture, but the club also has a 2000 which I am using more often than not now) and i just ordered myself a DJM900
Serato SL4
Roland Midi USB adaptor (for MPD32, usb on it works only sometimes)
Akai MPD32, APC40
iPad3 (touch osc)Video Controls, iPad2 (touch osc) Lighting Controls

Software:
Serato SSL 2.4.3
Mix Emergency and mad mapper depending on the night
Ableton (via The Bridge)

I want to start using Resolume to to replace the media bank in Mix Emergency. I just started playing around with it, but i haven't really mastered Resolume to the point where i would feel comfortable running it live yet. Last night I got Resolume to Syphon into ME and it appears to be working great. I just need tot start setting up visuals sets that i can trigger without sight via midi on ipad. Also I intend on getting midi timecode out of the DJ mixer and using it to trigger effects in resolume on beat.

Almost everything in the video is automated, so when i trigger audio effects or loops corresponding video efx also trigger. The only thing i have to do is clear the efx when ever i want them go away. I use loops all the time for mixing, usually on the mix out. So when I'm finished a mix i clear my video effects. This wouldn't be an issue if i could trigger the efx to the deck that i am playing on but currently in ME there is no way to trigger efx via button to one deck or another. All efx go onto the master deck.

On a side not to the DJtechtools mods. Please remove your american questions I have no fucking clue what the C in DC stands for.