30 min Tech House mix...
    Tech Mentor

Default 30 min Tech House mix...

Please listen to my latest mix. Its for a competition, and the more plays it gets, the better. Feel free to like, comment, and share this mix to as many people as you can... And even if you dont like the style of music, you could still hit play and turn the sound off :P

30 Minute Tech-House inspired mix for your listening pleasure.

This is a set made for a DJ competition where the prize is a DJ slot at the Snowboxx Festival in Arinsal - Andorra. So this mix reflects more of a warm up set rather than a peak time banger.

Mixed on a pair of 1210's. running Traktor Timecoded vinyl, playing mp3's from Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6 on an Allen & Heath DB4 mixer.

Please listen, like and comment below, and share to as many friends as possible. One of the deciding criteria is the number of plays, so the more you listen, or your friends, the better the chance of me winning.

And look out for my New Years mix next week.

Cheers.

Track-listing

Follow The Step - Kink Beat Mix By Rachel Row
    The Healing - Hot Chip Remix By James Zabiela
    Desenjumi By Phonogenic
    Iridescent By Wiretappeur
    Zoulou By Julian Jeweill
    Always Bet On Black By D.A.T Soundsystem
    Cafe Del Mariachi - Nick Warren Remix By Shiloh
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Mixcloud : xs2man - Latest Mix: Latest Mix 13-10-2016

Tech Mentor

Don't usually bump my mix threads without a new mix being put up, but as this is for a comp, and the more listens the better, this one will need a wee

Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Nice mix, well done energy fluctuation, awesome tunes.
    In fact I think it was nicer than the BUMP pic, though it was a tough choice.
    Wish you luck with winning! :P

Tech Mentor

Cheers. Its always a tough one eh? Mix or picture? I find it quite close too.

If I was a bit younger you might've been in more trouble, but since I don't want to go to jail all inhibitions need to be suppressed haha.