I Need Some MF3D/Traktor Mapping Help

Question I Need Some MF3D/Traktor Mapping Help

I've been using the Jam On It mapping for my MF3D for the past month and really like it but im now wanting to add to it the ability to play/pause, cue points and what not. I am trying to figure out a way to set the top left side button to trigger a new layer that would bring up a new page that would allow me to control these play/pause sync, cue point options per deck. I have looked through Ean's and BeauBryte's mappings trying to see if I could combine both of them some how. Can someone point me in the right direction that would help make this possible.

This is the image I have in my mind of what it would look like, simple enough.

blank blank blank blank
    deck 1 deck 2 deck 3 deck 4
    master sync cue play/stop
    cue 5 cue 6 cue 7 cue 8
    cue 1 cue 2 cue 3 cue 4

Tech Convert

Hey Steamer,

I think what you are looking for is a shift button style functionality, but toggled instead of held? If so, you just need to make a mapping for that side button that sets one of the modifiers to some number (e.g. set m7 to 1), then make all of those controls you laid out on the face with the condition of m7 is set to 1. Then make another command for that same side button, with condition m7 is set to 1, that sets it back to 0.

That should do it! You can also set some outs when when modifier is set so you can change the colors on the face for more responsive experience.

Seven,

Thanks for the help! It took me minute to figure it out but I got it rolling. This is exactly what I was looking for.