[Question] - Hooking up a studio, with DVS

Default [Question] - Hooking up a studio, with DVS

So i've been using a dvs for a while, and soon upgraded to a house studio for music production. I have all my system( KRK / MIc / etc..) hooked up to a MBox2 , besides my TT,Mixer which are hooked up to my Audio 6. Now when if i run Traktor i can play normally, but when i exit out if i play a song then no sounds comes out. I'm trying to make it still i have my full DVS setup at all times, and when i just want to listen to tracks/prepare sets i can do that to.

Tech Wizard

sounds like your default audio interface is different between your OS and your DJ software.

you just need to run your aux output on front of audio 6 to your mbox and route 1/2 as your record/booth out...and adjust levels as needed...or run the booth out of your mixer to your mbox
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Okay so i had to re-route everything, since i had my masters from my mixer direct to KRK.

So now nonthings working, but it's probbaly my wiring i have
    Nurmark mixer > (in) Audio 6 > (out) Audio 6 > Mbox2
    KRK L/R > KRK 10' Sub > Krk > Mbox (Spdif) port, RCA.

Now nonthing is working, since i set my defualt audio interface to Mbox2
    While in traktor it stil Audio 6

Update -
    Got youtube working, but only from the 10's subwoofer so its straight bass, and if i switch my audio device on traktor to mbox i get a bass sound like above, but lose my DVS
    Last edited by Childrenatplay; 12-23-2012 at 07:45 PM.