Happy Monday, and Merry Christmas everybody!

I hope you are all on vacation enjoying the rewards of the holidays and not working like myself, but regardless of what you may be doing, this mix is guaranteed to bring up the energy. Episode 005 starts off with a nice intro of vocal and progressive house, with a splash of electro for good measure. It then moves forward into a few big room melodic house tracks, and it wrap things up with a blast of progressive trance.

I think this is by far the best mix I've put together to date, but I strangely say that about each new mix. Would love to hear any comments, feedback, things you'd like to hear, etc.

Currently in progress is my two hour 2012 year mix. I'm starting with 70 track list and will wean that down to fit in into those 120 minutes. Should be a challenge as I've never tackled something like this before, but can't wait to see the result. I'll be releasing that sometime later this week.

Stream/Download: https://soundcloud.com/dblklu/weeken...ry-episode-005

Tracklist:
Tegan, Sara - Closer (Sultan, Ned Shepard Remix)
Thomas Gold - MIAO (Original Mix)
Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas, Kay - Singularity (Original Mix)
Tom Staar - Kingdom (Vocal Mix)
Andain - What It's Like (John Dahlback Remix)
Rob Adans - Abash (Original Mix)
Chris Lake & Michael Woods - Black Thong (Original Mix)
Hot Mouth Ft. Chris James - Totally Worth It (Peacetreaty Remix) - Hot Mouth Feat. Chris James
Swanky Tunes - Blood Rush (Original Mix)
Miike Snow - Bavarian 1 (Say You Will) (Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman Extended Remix)
Jaytech - Multiverse (Mimax Remix)
Kaskade feat. Skylar Grey - Room For Happiness (Above & Beyond Remix)

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

-DblKlu