Help Setting up S4 + F1 + MF3D
    Tech Wizard

Default Help Setting up S4 + F1 + MF3D

Hi all

Ok, this is a pretty straightforward and easy question. My current setup is a Kontrol S4 (default mapping) and a Midi Fighter 3D (Flashflooder's DeckGratMotion Mapping), but I've just gotten my hands on a Kontrol F1 to control one of the sample decks and want to get that set up and playing nice with everything else, but I'm not sure how.

Setting up 2 controllers is a breeze for me at this point, but this is the first I've dealt with adding in a 3rd and I want to make sure I get it right so I can start getting to know this new piece of my setup. Anyone mind writing me a quick walkthrough for adding it in, what to set the input/output to, etc. This is probably all WAY easier than I'm thinking it is, but I don't want to screw things up.

Thanks a lot for the assistance, it's massively appreciated!

just select the F1 controller when you go through the setup. the default controls are loaded automaticaly like your s4 does. go to the www.native-intsruments.com/go-f1 and load the f1 drivers and not the traktor pro 2.5 software unless you havent upgraded and you'll need to download it (which has f1 driver included). the f1 is an added default mapping and wont affect your other mappings.
    .... now go make some beats motherfucker!!!!

Tech Wizard

awesome That was far less intimidating than I expected.
    Thanks for the help!

no worries dude

Quote Originally Posted by dj_sensible View Post
    no worries dude
    lol this didnt work to well for me hahaha
    i have all 3 same controllers connected but i notice that now that i have my F1 attached
    its controlling my MF3d as well.

i read what you said about "just select the F1 controller when you go through the setup."
    but i have no idea where you are talking about?

Select it on what screen?
    To get this 3rd device installed i have to reinstall my TPro2 drivers for some reason

Im sure my confusion is in my CONTROLLER MANAGER screen.

Under my DEVICE SETUP this is what i have

Device Setup = MF3D Eans Remix IG" for instant grat... Generic Midi Traktor Kontrol S4
    Inport = Traktor
    Outport = Traktor

previously i changed the IN and OUT from MF3D on both
    because i still had the same problem.... so now what?

bump... sorry. i thought i had it worked out. it didnt work for me
    im still getting a conflict when i have a mapping for MF3d that controls a remix deck
    as well as having my F1 plugged in.

i can either have one or the other but for some reason, icant get the F1 assigned to one remix deck
    and the MF3D assigned to alternate reimx deck