Fraa's Setup - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fraa's Setup

Seriously Impressive
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Fraa View Post
    on the ground?

I actually put those boards there to have some extra shelving, but I guess it looks kind of weird in pictures
    I figured either you were really short using it counter height or used it as a footrest.
    ---------------------------
    Greybeard Turntablist
    Z2 / 1200's / X1 MK2 / F1 / Maschine MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Seriously Impressive
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by blatterjr View Post
    I figured either you were really short using it counter height or used it as a footrest.
    Ha, I am pretty short though (5'7) and I also do use it as a footrest sometimes, but it wasn't meant to be used for that haha

It's been another 9-10 months since I last posted something in this thread, so I guess I should update it again
    Some gear has been put a side for the moment and a few other things have been added.

I'm not DJ-ing in Traktor a lot these days to be honest. Don't know why, I just get bored really quickly. Fiddling around in Ableton and having so much control over everything, it's just more my thing I guess. I still have the DDJ-SX and the midi fighters laying around here somewhere, just haven't been using them.

Anyway, this is what I'm using now:

- Ableton Push
    - Livid DS1
    - Roland TR-8
    - Roland TB-3
    - Roland Octa Capture
    - Alesis VI49
    - KRK Rokit RP6 G2
    - Sennheiser HD25

It's a little bit of everything, it's fun As you can see, I also made a stand for my iMac and the speakers, I can easily switch back to browsingstheinterwebs-mode.

Last edited by Fraa; 09-07-2015 at 09:46 AM.

Tech Guru

Nice set up man, looks like a lot of fun.
    2x Technics sl 1200mk2, Vinyl, Shure m44-7, Xone 22, Audio Technica ATH M50X, Traktor A10, Maschine, Logic X, Ableton Live.

Yeah it is! I still haven't figured out how I can make music and play it at the same time with the speaker positions as they are now. It's a bit weird when I play on the Push/DS1 because the speakers are to my right, but yeah I guess there is no real solution since I can't fit every piece of gear between the speakers. I'd rather have a good stereo image when I'm actually making the stuff instead of when I'm playing it. I wonder how other people manage to fix that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234