USB MIDI arcade button footswitches. 4 button-$30 6 button-$40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default USB MIDI arcade button footswitches. 4 button-$29 6 button-$39

Found these on ebay while looking for midi foot switches. Multi layer control as well as a 6.3mm jack for a wah pedal or other add on. I think I want one. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=07647439551

Here is the link to the four button version with demonstration videos. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...148&cmd=VIDESC

I asked the seller to join the forum and talk about his controllers.
    Last edited by funke; 12-25-2012 at 11:48 PM.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

Fantastic. More affordable, solid, and seemingly more functional than those roll-up DDR mats I've seen. Nice find.

Hi
    I making this stuff.
    Thanks for the forum thread and the invitation
    I'll aks any question of course.
    Mainly i developed this controllers guitar related, but i'm open any idea for the future development if DJs need special functions, special midi commands or any stuff.

Regards
    Thomas

Tech Mentor

This is extremely cool! I especially like how you incorporated the pedal functionality.
    If you ever build a smaller (I'm happy with 1 or 2 buttons), but wireless version, it's an instant buy for me.
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

Quote Originally Posted by StephanV View Post
    This is extremely cool! I especially like how you incorporated the pedal functionality.
    If you ever build a smaller (I'm happy with 1 or 2 buttons), but wireless version, it's an instant buy for me.
    My next development is the wireless version
    Coming soon (in January i hope)

Hi, this midi controller seems just what I've been looking for, any easy way to buy it from Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Fantastic. More affordable, solid, and seemingly more functional than those roll-up DDR mats I've seen. Nice find.
    There's good reason for the DDR mats mind you :P. Club floors are wet! Much less likely to stain than wood, easier to clean

That being said, good find duder. I might think about picking one up later for some cheap control over Guitar Rig
    Traktor Pro 2 | DB2 | 2x X1 | Macbook Air | HDJ1500 | KRK RP6G2 | KRK 12s | Crane Stand Pro

The body if these controllers are plastic. One could always tie a clear plastic bag around them though.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

that looks pretty awsome! i was just chatting with padi today about a friend of mine looking for a usb/midi footswitch/footpedal to use with ableton for looping his own stuff i.g. guitar/bass/drums/microphones etc.

linked him to this thread.
    big ups!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast