jump to start of track mapping

Default jump to start of track mapping

Is it me or is there no way to map the 'jump to start of track' button to the vci 100. it's on both decks next to the lower waveform but i can't see it in the mapping for love nor money.

anyone know if this is possible?

Can't remember if this has been covered before

nice one DJTT family (all forgiven on that last thread right?!!)
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

bump
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Its alright i sorted it

Transport/Seek Position, Interaction Mode: Direct, set to value: 0.000, then you are at the real beginning