How do you change a sample from a loop to a one shot in a Traktor 2.5 remix deck?

Default How do you change a sample from a loop to a one shot in a Traktor 2.5 remix deck?

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forum and DJ'ing, so nice to meet you all. Looks like quite a vibrant community here.

I'm a newly qualified doctor and bought a Traktor S2 & KRK RK6's with my first pay as I've wanted to try out DJ'ing for a long time. There's nothing better in my opinion than getting home from a 13 hour on-call shift and getting to play around with some tracks!

Anyway one issue I just can't figure out is how to switch a sample from a loop to a one shot, it seems this should be incredibly simple, but I'm completely stumped. This is in the remix deck of traktor 2.5.

Any help would be hugely appreciated guys.

Cheers

Lewis

Under the Active button for looping there is a little down arrow. Push that then bottom right button will be a Arrow for one shot or a circle looking arrow for loop. Push it to change in-between modes! There ya go man! Welcome!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

i believe if u drill down to where the sample is in your library you can right click it (just like you would a track) and changes its state from one shot to loop, not sure if there is an easier way...

or the way that 0 presented in post b4 me, seems to be an easier way

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Or mapping 'Slot Play Mode' / button-direct / looped or one shot

you change your Remix Deck FLAVOR to Extended then Clik the Active arrow on your remix deck and there is a loop symbol button u clik it and it turns your loop to 1 shots

Cheers guys. Figured it out. Turns out I needed to turn my deck flavour to advanced!

Thanks so much

Lewis