External Mixing Question

Default External Mixing Question

Hey guys,

I just downloaded Traktor Pro 2 today and I am trying to mix 2 channels with my x1 and my 2 channel mixer. I have a numark djio sound card and have connected output 1 from the sound card to channel 1 line on my mixer and the same for output 2 on the sound card to channel 2 line on my mixer. When I boot up Traktor and everything is connected, I switch the audio input in preferences to the Numark Djio. I change mixing from internal to external. But when I start playing tracks, both tracks are playing off of channel A on my mixer. When I switch the cross fader over to channel B on my mixer, I get no sound. Both tracks are playing off of one channel. How do I fix this? Do I have to change some settings in Traktor? Let me know.

Thanks!

Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mdecasperis95 View Post
    Hey guys,

I just downloaded Traktor Pro 2 today and I am trying to mix 2 channels with my x1 and my 2 channel mixer. I have a numark djio sound card and have connected output 1 from the sound card to channel 1 line on my mixer and the same for output 2 on the sound card to channel 2 line on my mixer. When I boot up Traktor and everything is connected, I switch the audio input in preferences to the Numark Djio. I change mixing from internal to external. But when I start playing tracks, both tracks are playing off of channel A on my mixer. When I switch the cross fader over to channel B on my mixer, I get no sound. Both tracks are playing off of one channel. How do I fix this? Do I have to change some settings in Traktor? Let me know.

Thanks!

Mike
    right now your having all your sound come out of output 1 of your sound card....

in settings go to OUTPUT ROUTING
    Choose external at the top
    then set output deck A to output 1 of sound card and output deck b to output 2 of your sound card.