Cables for terminalmix4

Default Cables for terminalmix4

Hi, I decided to get terminal mix 4 as a starting point for me, but after reading some info about cables, I'm still confused by how the things works. I got pretty old yamaha speakers and it has input 1 and input 2 sockets where I can plug 1/8 cables. (Is it called TRS if I remember correctly )
    What cables will I need to get PC, controller and speakers working together? Or maybe terminalmix is coming with cables inside the box? Thanks for the help )

For more detailed info on cables and connections, read my guide. It's linked in my signature.

In your case, the terminal mix 4 has a built in soundcard with both 1/4" TRS balanced and RCA unbalanced outputs. Connect it to your PC with a USB cable and select it as the sound device in your DJ software, then plug the speakers into the controller. It might help if you gave us a photo of the speakers and their connections so we can better assist you. Are they self powered or do you have a separate amplifier?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

They are self powered, they got two speakers and bass, I will check that for you at home after work there are only two sockets input 1 and 2 and I can plug there only 1/8" jacks, usually I just plug one 1/8" jack from my PC and it plays.
    So as I understood only usb cable is enought for controller to play, becouse it has soundcard in it... Makes sense now I will check your guide thread as soon as I get home. Thanks for help!

In that case you'll need one of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/3-5mm-Phono-.../dp/B000Q6LSVS
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES