Damien - Swan Song (Drum and Bass) (Last mix ever under this alias)

Default Damien - Swan Song (Drum and Bass) (Last mix ever under this alias)

Here it is. The last mix I'm doing under the name Damien. Big thanks goes out to everyone who has supported me in this project, but with age comes maturity and the wisdom to move on from such a dark persona. I'd like thank every one who has made this journey possible starting with Vital Signz and Bass Dynasty Crew. Without these two crews, I would not have gotten to where I am now and I'd also be without some of the best friends I've ever had. I know we've been through some tough times, but I'm here for you guys if you ever need. Big thank you to Grounded Media, The Collective, and Real Big Groove out of New Zealand. Kia Ora, fuckers. If you guys hadn't taken a chance on me so many years ago, I don't know where I'd be, but I'd rather be here so thank you.

Shouts out to Faust and Shortee, Phetsta, Gridlok, Spktrm, Megalodon, Truth, We Bang, Slogun and iOh, Random Movement, Stunna, Submorphics, Bachelors of Science, Jade, Ant TC1, Wilkinson, Jumpshot, State of Mind, Policay, Nightstalker, Capital J, Tiny, Supreme, Ritual SF Crew, Smashed Beatz, Hood Famous Music, Blue Kid, Electronic Arts Los Angeles for feeding me for a few years, Dionysis, Seppukku, I Love LA, EPR SF Crew, Liquid SD, Knightvision, Terry TV, Mode 7 Collective, The now defunct Simplify Agency (you were real good at the start...), the Lethal Talent Fam, Splat Media, Respect, Konkrete Jungle, the electro crew I ran with when shit was weird (can't remember the name... my bad), Martin RP, Saza, Mike, Mike, Adam, and Dold, and that one guy that booked me at that one place and that other guy I forgot to mention. Big apologies if I've missed you.

And finally a big thank you goes out to all my friends and family for putting up with my cuntiness over the past decade or so. I truly am sorry for being such a dick... no, not really, but I'll try to be a bit nicer in future.

Anyways, here's the last mix for this project. Be on the look out for a new alias in 2013....

BTW, No tracklist will be released for this one.... ever

recorded live December 29, 2012 @ Switch Radio dnbtv studios.
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

shameless self bump
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

What?

No love for this awesome one? BRRRRAP!

Sorry to see the Damian moniker go, but I'm sure you will come back with more awesomeness in the near future!
    Hit me up if you want to change the name of this DJTT account and I will sort you out.

Cheers, nothing but love and thanks for the love!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

I am all over this! Hopefully the departure from the Damian moniker does not mean a departure from Drum & Bass. Will definitely report back with feedback but if the 7 Deadly Sins series is any indication this will be stellar.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Not leaving drum and bass at all. In fact, starting a new project under the moniker "The Objectivist" to be more in line with the philosophies that I subscribe to.
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    Not leaving drum and bass at all. In fact, starting a new project under the moniker "The Objectivist" to be more in line with the philosophies that I subscribe to.
    Good to hear, would be a pity for you to leave mixing Drum & Bass, or mixing for that matter.
    This mix was absolutely amazing man. Quality stuff as I have come to expect from you but in this case it just went further. Definitely an appropriate title and a great way to end mixing under that alias, seriously good shit man.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.