not exactly a mix. a sound project; sits between an audio book, a mixtape, and a mix
    Tech Student

Default not exactly a mix. a sound project; sits between an audio book, a mixtape, and a mix

Narrative Mixing Cover Art 500x500.jpg

But Wait! This was made for headphones. A lof of the material is binaural. (for those unfamiliar with it) So please wear them if you have them if not continue on.

This has started to get some press. So far it's received two reviews and it's going to be featured on a couple of podcasts (headphone communte, and solipsistic nation).

Put a lot of time and love into this (somewhere between 100 and 200 hours roughly).

Looking to get some more feed back from your all here. Long time lurker and reader.

Would like to thank the great community here, the staff, and Ean for putting all this together. Not sure where I would be today without.

That said check it out of you have a minute and let me know what you think. Thanks a million and looking forward to your thoughts.

O and if you're looking for a review that I think describes this much better than I ever could check here.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Downloaded and will return with feedback. This looks like it will be a really interesting listen.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Downloaded and will return with feedback. This looks like it will be a really interesting listen.
    Excellent. Thanks for taking the time to listen. Looking forward to your feedback.