F1 style mapping for TouchOSC?
    Tech Wizard

Default F1 style mapping for TouchOSC?

Hi,

I'm sure some of you must want something similar to this. I use traktor, don't have an F1, but I have a smart phone that runs android. Has anyone made a mapping for Touch OSC that let's you control the remix decks? I would make one myself, but when I press the learn button in controller manager it doesn't seem to do anything. If someone can pull something up I'll love them forever! Thanks.

Tech Mentor

to my knowledge android touch osc cant run custom templates yet

Tech Wizard

Not looking for a custom template. Just something in the standard layout to control the remix decks. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Tech Mentor

the only way to do it is with bomes midi translator and mouseclicks if you do a google search for f1 hacks theres a few out there but none for standard config other than for maschine

Tech Wizard

Never mind. Got the controller manager to recognize input. I'll post a mapping when I get something usable.

Tech Wizard

Oh. Are you saying I won't be able to actually map it just through controller manager?

Tech Mentor

the only midi mappable aspects are the transport (play, sync) and the first sample slot of page 1 the rest isnt midi unlocked it can only be used by mouse click or with a MF3D or F1

Tech Wizard

Ah okay then. My mistake. Guess I'll have to save up for that F1 after all.

Tech Mentor

yeah you wont regret it (well i didnt but ive only had my F1 a few days) the other option is an ipad and the lemur app but nothing comes close to the feel of a real knob or fader

Tech Wizard

Yeah I hear ya. There's some other equipment on my must buy list, but it'll come eventually. Thanks for the help!