Should I buy Macbook Pro or Air in order to perform with Traktor Pro ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith View Post
    Agreed. Check the refurb section of the online Apple store, lots of good deals there on essentially new computer.
    Here at my country i'm checking used macs core 2 duo (like the black one) for around 300e. Finding out if they want some kind of trade for my photo equipment which i'm selling ehehe. Still for those prices... kind of interesting but I still don't know if pc or mac since pc will always be cheaper but also uglier and... windows.

I mean for half the price I have a laptop with the same specs as a macbook pro.

So for me pc > apple any day of the week.

700 >1400

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    I mean for half the price I have a laptop with the same specs as a macbook pro.

So for me pc > apple any day of the week.

700 >1400
    You can't compare specs when we're talking windows vs mac. You can only compare OS and the Mac Os is way better than windows specially for audio and image. I've worked with both and may I say that I no longer want to have a windows for my work.
    Now... If you say something like "if it's just for djing do you really notice the OS?" well, that is another question and that's what I'm thinking. Since I just want one for djing maybe a windows would be enough. But never compare specs between Windows and Mac because the differences are on the OS! That's why I find a mistake to use Windows natively on a Mac.
    Art, Design & Code
    www.sendoushi.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12