integration question of sl-1200

Default integration question of sl-1200

I have 2 sl-1200s3d's and a djm 500

I want to keep using my 1200's but incorporate laptop/ s4 or something....what if anything is compatible with my djm-500 or what can i use to incorporate my 1200's to another controller or laptop-dj equipment...

You would need a laptop, a soundcard and some digital vinyl system (DVS) software.
    Traktor & Serato are the most popular but there are others - some are for 2 decks and some are for 4.

It would work fine with the djm 500.
    SC | MC

I have a laptop 8gb ram, i-core 7, radeon 1gb video card, 250ssd drive

and are you talking upgraded sound card?

Tech Mentor

He's talking about specific external soundcards. You need one by NI to run Traktor Scratch, and it has to be scratch certified, or you will need a Rane one for Serato.
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Mixcloud : xs2man - Latest Mix: Latest Mix 13-10-2016

If you decide to go with traktor and want to use your mixer, you will want the audio 6 or 10 soundcard. The kontrol x1 is a great controller for dvs. It will allow you to control all the features in traktor without having to use your keyboard or touchpad.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1