Finally back after a dry spell (Weird Gumby bg music sample + flip) [4 beats in 1]

Question Finally back after a dry spell (Weird Gumby bg music sample + flip) [4 beats in 1]

School finals + holidays + a bunch of other bullshit been keeping me away from music

Trying to work my way back in with some creative exploration; so I found this weird little gumby sample and to get the juices flowing I decided to flip it into 4 different beats and try to merge them all into one hip-hop movement instrumental

Sample:

Flip:

The beat changes about every 45 seconds into a whole new flip of the sample so jump around

The flip is pretty strange in itself -- on top of that, I set it to some really trippy claymation video. People didn't really take to it....Oh well.
    My only regret is the bass is super deep so it's kinda only present if you've got a nice sub or a solid pair of headphones

Let me know what you guys think of this -- I'm interested to hear (good or bad) cause I know this shit is odd, but I'm honestly pretty happy on how it came out

First 2 were the best. I thought the video was interesting to say the least.. Im pretty baked and it was trippy!

VERY interesting. Keep at this, bro!! Dope beat! Trippy visuals! What more can you ask for?
    My debut EP is FINISHED!! Now back to being a DJ!!

http://soundcloud.com/iambreed <-- NEW EP! "Hello. My Name is Breed"

#RESPECT

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    First 2 were the best. I thought the video was interesting to say the least.. Im pretty baked and it was trippy!
    Thanks man haha exactly how I want people to react!

Quote Originally Posted by jshawpro View Post
    VERY interesting. Keep at this, bro!! Dope beat! Trippy visuals! What more can you ask for?
    Not much! Although some people hated how trippy the video was -- said it didn't go with the beat

good to hear you could dig the vibes!