MPC style software for Mac?
    Tech Convert

Default MPC style software for Mac?

Hey you guys, have any of you heard of Poise for Windows? It's an mpc-esque vst for windows only.

I was wondering if theres something similar for Mac out there, and at a similar price point. While I produce music, I don't make sampled hip hop beats a whole lot (its more like a side thing I do), so something like poise is perfect. I have hardware laying around too, so I'm not looking to invest in maschine or other gear like that, etc. Nor am I aiming to perform live with this.

Here's poise: http://www.onesmallclue.com/poise.php

Maschine?

hi there,
    reason 5 comes with kong that simulates a drum maschine and you can easily simulate the mpc. you got 16 pads exactly like the mpc

Maschine, Geist, lots of Reaktor stuff

Tech Convert

heheh. thanks for your replies, but all of those are quite steep in price, and if you read my op, it says that i am looking for something similar to the posted vst.

i am aware of geist and bpm, etc., but i wanted something a bit a cheaper, and it really only has to be vst since i have a DAW. i started using logic after using acid pro for many years. i also stated that i am not interested in maschine at the moment because i already have hardware that i would like to put to use.

again, i wanted something that would just be more to have fun with and ease myself into sampling a bit more, since it's not in my workflow. basically, the vast majority of what i produce is not via sampling methods, but i would like to start learning/playin around with it.

i have been continuing my search (google, kvraudio) but haven't found anything yet. will keep looking though.