Change the loop length = moves the loop out point

Default Change the loop length = moves the loop out point

Not sure if this is the right section to post this in but i could not find anything mapping related,,ok, so i am trying to set this method up on traktor 2.6 but am having some difficulties with it, hoping Freshfluke can help me out on this one or if any other mapping guru out there could lay out the steps needed to set this up on my x1 midi mode loop size encoders....
    Below is the link to what i'm looking to do
    http://www.traktorbible.com/articles/shorten-loops.aspx
    i am on a mac and have xtreme mapping but for some reason when i follow the instruction i end up with the loop working the same as it does with the standard mapping going backwards and not forwards.....
    Probably missing something that is right under my nose, so any help in doing this would be greatly appreciated, also is there a way of mapping a button to toggle from 2fx panels to 4 fx panels i have been searching for this but also have come up rather short..
    Thanking all in advance
    Dario

* the commands you're looking for are under deck common/move
    there you'll use the commands
    - move selector that you'll put on loop in/out point - by the way don't you mean, the loop 'in' point ?
    - size, that you'll set as 'loop' (it means that the loop's lenght would multiply or divide by it's half)
    - the move command (backwards and onwards)

I don't detail the process but that should be it

No, changing from 2 fx to 4 fx panels is a preference that you have to set up..in the preferences. There's no commands associated with that (they should have integrated the option I agree, at least using the changing layouts commands).
    Hope it helps a bit.
    Last edited by Yul; 01-10-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.