S4 pops and drobouts, please help!!!

Default S4 pops and drobouts, please help!!!

My problem is that my S4 makes pops and drop out sounds all the time!

I just started up my S4 up, after a year with not working on my HP envy15 at all (the pc is not what i want to DJ with and its very bad, i tried to fix it but cave up after 2 months), but with my dads Mac book pro 15" i7, i just tried today, but now there is a new problem; when i start a song i hear massive pops and dropouts in both speakers and headphones, this does not happen when i use the built-in sound card.
    The controller itself works fine and can communicate with the computer. I have tried working on the latency in tractor, but its the same on all Hz and all the way down and up... i'm really lost..

I'm using T2, some cheap headphones and a set of 240w speakers with phono lines.
    please help, i am very desperate to get it fixed!
    Last edited by MBHaakonsson; 12-30-2012 at 04:21 AM.

Have you upped the latency?
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Default yes but din't work

Quote Originally Posted by OmniRoss View Post
    Have you upped the latency?
    yes I've tried that, and also tried changing the Hz.. but nothing really seems to help..

When you say massive dropouts are we talking over a second in length? Which version of OSX is installed? Make sure you've downloaded the 2.5.1 driver from here, that fixes a problem that popped up with OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Make sure your wifi is turned OFF.