mf3d updated on OSX for use on windows?

Default mf3d updated on OSX for use on windows?

Can i use the midiifighter utility on OSX to update my mf3d for use on a Windows 8 computer?

Just wondering if it matters if you update it on a different OS then the one you use for djing?
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

This only matter for the remix deck firmware, when using the standard firmware there is no difference

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    This only matter for the remix deck firmware, when using the standard firmware there is no difference
    I also replied to your pm and email.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.